Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay I got a healthy amount of sticks I know I won’t smoke. Selling 5 packs for $45 shipped to lower 48....I know me and I’ll probably throw in a at least one I like. This is a blind sale, I will do this up to 3 times. Venmo,PPFF...must post pics of sticks received on this thread (please)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,857 Posts
Dog turd?... lol

Your marketing skills need some work bro..

I gotta say, I've never known you to smoke or buy a crap cigar.

So rest assured these are worth it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe all is sold folks! thanks for your participation! lol

Reactions: TonyBrooklyn

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad they got there and sorry for the delay....if I had a Padron it would have been in there

The special on I told you about is the "Japanese" face guy. That's a UG exclusive never to be made again and definitely not a turd. Enjoy brotha!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Glad they got there and sorry for the delay....if I had a Padron it would have been in there

The special on I told you about is the "Japanese" face guy. That's a UG exclusive never to be made again and definitely not a turd. Enjoy brotha!

No need to apologize and I was wondering about that stick. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thanks, again!

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just want to thank all who participated in this TURD sale....thanks for believing in my selections. Who knows, maybe another one will come up in the future! Merry Christmas!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.