Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta lie about my 5 cigar a day habit or she`d be getting even by re-decorating the house every month.........i`m a baaaad boy!!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
baaaad boy :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
reminds me of an old r&b song........."I hear you knockin` but you can`t come in"...............

·
Registered
258 Posts
I NEVER lie to my wife, after all these years and two little ones our relationship is based on trust:) . On the other hand i have been known to "stretch the truth" with my girlfriend;) :rolleyes: :D .

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lord Hammer said:
I NEVER lie to my wife, after all these years and two little ones our relationship is based on trust:) . On the other hand i have been known to "stretch the truth" with my girlfriend;) :rolleyes: :D .
I had to think about that one for a minute.... Hilarious!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Of course I would never lie to my wife. Cigars actually cost $60 a box and humidors actually run around $200.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Never lie... not a good idea.... My wife and I have a mutual understanding, any cigars I buy were on sale or I had them for a while never new ones, just like her EBay, purses, shoes, clothes, jewelry... Don't ask don't tell:D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
I've never been able to lie to my wife! I just got a new credit card, without her knowledge, that I was going to use exclusively for cigar purchases but I ended up telling her about it. She did agree that it could be used exclusively for cigars though! :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
She also said that it was my responsibility and she wanted nothing to do with it, so she will never see the bill! Besides, I have it set up to pay the balance at the end of the month.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Now that's a great girl to be married to.

MoTheMan

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
I couldn't agree more! :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.