Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· RIP CS!
4,073 Posts
I think the format is driving me crazy, not to mention the colors and advertisements. Gosh I love it here. Anyways, that being said, I don't like the idea of putting rotting food into my humi with my babies. Why would you want to ruin a perfectly good smoke. If I wanted an infused smoke, I would do what I do with regular smokes, that is leave it to the professionals. However, I have heard from another thread here that you can make your own infused cigars when you forget to take the scented oil package out of your oust fan thats in the cooler for circulation.

· Registered
648 Posts
In my noob opinion all infused or flavored cigars are just dog rockets. I want to taste the tobbacco and the flavors it has to offer naturally. Just my :2

· Registered
476 Posts
In my noob opinion all infused or flavored cigars are just dog rockets. I want to taste the tobbacco and the flavors it has to offer naturally. Just my :2
:tpd:
that... and that guy recommended a macanudo as a better cigar (I'll say that I personally dont like macanudo, but to each his own).... I wouldnt consider that a very reputable cigar info source... CS on the other hand, cant go wrong here....

and I agree I love the format here, so easy on the eyes

· Craving GOF
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that... and that guy recommended a macanudo as a better cigar (I'll say that I personally dont like macanudo, but to each his own).... I wouldnt consider that a very reputable cigar info source... CS on the other hand, cant go wrong here....

and I agree I love the format here, so easy on the eyes
I liked the Swisher Sweet guy. Now how could you go wrong with a Swisher?;)

· Registered
2,379 Posts
HAha.

The only thing I have considered is using coffee beans or other natural earthy flavours.

Never done it yet.

But I have thought about setting up a little tupperdor and putting some good, mild sticks (think Fonseca, CAO Gold, 5 Vegas Gold etc...) in a tupperdor with good roasted coffee beans or something of that nature and stabalizing the tupperdor and just letting them sit and finding out how they taste in a few months.

· Registered
1,271 Posts
There is a cigar infusing device on the market , made of glass . Pour a little alcohol of your choice in the bottom , place cigar in holder , foot end down , put cork in top to seal to begin infusion . I've never had an infused cigar that I said - wow . To each his own though . Good luck .

· Registered
364 Posts
that... and that guy recommended a macanudo as a better cigar (I'll say that I personally dont like macanudo, but to each his own
:tpd: yea, my first thought was if I WERE to experiment it would be something like a macanudo that would get the treatment. I have had a bunch of infused and they are ok but that is just it they are ok. I like my cigars and my liquor seperate :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.