Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i seem to get crushes on talking heads based on their names ... it doesn't have anything to do with their looks- in most cases they're not that good looking. right now i'm infatuated with kelli arena on cnn (with that name she should have been a rock star) and, on the local news there's this head whose name is newlin archinal ... what a name! their pix are below (that's newlin on the right) and as you can see they are not major lookers. i was wondering if anybody else had these types of strange arousals or should i seek help now????

Attachments

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Its a Pittsburgh thing. You and my old roomate should form a support group. Whenever I was not in the dormroom, he would put on the local-only weather station where it shows nothing but the doppler and plays Julie Bologna giving the same forecast over...and over...and over.

·
Registered
718 Posts
robmcd said:
should i seek help now????
Yes, absolutely.

Now, about your thing with girls' names. WTF? The name? Sorry, man, but Kelli there, cute name and all, looks like a matron at some Siberian Gulag. Nothing 'come hither' about her eyes. Newlin, on the other hand, at least is passable cute.

Hope this helps! :D

G

·
Okay, I have a thing for these ladies also, but I am fickle. Anyone remember the "sweater lady", Kathleen Sullivan? Man, she screwed up that career!

Lately I've been eyeing this older woman [I'm 46]. This is Dana Priest, she's a Washington Post reporter, but also does some TV commentating. She wrote a good book called "The Mission". I'd recommend it for any of you ex-military guys, left or right.

The pics posted, yeah I think they are hotties too. :)

How 'bout that Kirin Chetryn on Fox News. I call her "skinny legs and all", like the old song [sung by Wilson Pickett?].

Uh...my wife tolerates this nonsense of mine. ;)

4A

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
You might need help going to the next level. Naked News! Google it up and check it out. Why get teased during your news? If you have to hear about war, deficit, murder and mayhem, you might as will have some jiggle to, "Take the Edge Off." :al :w rns

(consider this my Valentines Day gift)

Attachments

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Naked News is great its on cable tv in Shreveport, and I freaked when I saw it...I have watched on the net and the ladies are nice, but the men are queer eye on the camera guys. I want
the Italian from Third Watch, and McConnaghy w/bongos, and Eric (Will&Grace), Josh Duhamel, Orlando Bloom and Pitt looki alikes on there, as these men dont do it for me at all.

I was in love with Geraldo in his early years, and then Blitzer, and then Stone Phillips, then a weather dude once so I guess you ar eok....LOL...are any of us...???

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do you need help? Actually, yes, you do. This was discussed at some length at LOL last October when you weren't around. David, at the very least, please keep this stuff to yourself for our sake! :pu :r

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CCSmith said:
Do you need help? Actually, yes, you do. This was discussed at some length at LOL last October when you weren't around. David, at the very least, please keep this stuff to yourself for our sake! :pu :r
dude- you said you had a crush on Devin Scillian because he's so dark and mysterious.... oh... i wasn't supposed to tell anyone... my bad. :r

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That is certainly not what I see her looking like. LOL! I prefer to see her more like this:

But, then there is also:
Claudia Cowan

or Kiran Chetry

or Juliet Huddy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.