Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over the past 2 weeks or so, i've been the receiver of a handful of gracious bombs by some great guys on here. i have been sick (just a cold... er... flesh wound), and haven't had the time to post photos or publicy say anything.

well, today, i was expecting a box from someone from a split of Lusitanias we were doing. i opened the mailbox and "BAM", there were 3 boxes.

here's the recent rounds fired my way, thank you all very much.

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
some from PaulMac that i just got a few days ago, haven't had time to smoke one yet.

a Troya (i haven't done my homework to figure out which one)
boli lonsdale and pc
LGC (again, haven't had the time to figure out which one - big sombitch)
the unbanded cigar is a punch (and he told me in the chat room, but i wasn't feeling good, so i forgot. i think a RS #12)

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this one from Gargamel.
you can see what he sent in the letter on the right.
i plan on having one of those trini's today after i eat lunch (yes, i know it's after 1:30pm - was mowin' the lawn).

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this one is from Gordon in NM, due to my constant bitching about how i have yet to have a decent cohiba (other than the 1 single siglo I i've had - he sent me a siglo II and a siglo VI).

2 photos, figured some of you might want a close up of the bands...

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks to all of you guys.

and if anyone has sent me a bomb (not a trade, not a "make a wish") and i've forgotten, please PM me. i might have given someone credit for your work.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
IHT said:
this one from Gargamel.
i plan on having one of those trini's today after i eat lunch (yes, i know it's after 1:30pm - was mowin' the lawn).
Prety nice yard 'gar. Good job guys.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Very nice work, indeed by all the fellow Brothas.....!!!

I know exactly how you feel, IHT. I thik after all the bombing I've survived in the last two weeks, I need a Purple Heart, too!! Heck, I beginning to think I should be awarded a Congressional Medal of Honor for having survived a sustained attack of atomic blasts of epic proportion!!! :cool:

Seriously, though, grongrats....those are some very nice sticks...and of course, kudos to the bombardiers.....!!! :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
IHT said:
this one from Gargamel.
Don't let IHT play the humble here. I simply returned fire for the shell that landed in my mailbox a couple weeks ago.

2 JL pc's
2 JL sel 2's
2 HDM Epi 2's

I'd post a pic of my packages but I'm the last person on earth that hasn't acquired a digital camera with the exception of the horrible one that's on my cell phone.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I want to say thank you to D Gen and PaulMac.....I got Pauls yesterday, and Gregs pic is exactly what I got....thanks Paul, you rock can't wait to smoke that LGC. :D

And then I get home today BAM....the is a box in there from D Gen. Dale you didn't have to send me cigars. But I'll take them anyway :D Thank you. Very unexpected and very generous of you

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
WOW!! Congrats Greg and Mike... WTG you bunch of mad bombers!!

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
D. Gen, you know what mike said when he got home and called me? "i got a package from dale, too!"

he said he was really "hankerin" for a Famosos....

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
IHT said:
D. Gen, you know what mike said when he got home and called me? "i got a package from dale, too!"

he said he was really "hankerin" for a Famosos....
It's true I was/still am, but now I have one :D ......I can't wait to smoke that baby. Haven't had one since Germany

Thanks again Dale and Paul

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.