Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
995 Posts
Steeltown said:
The moral is do some research/math before you purchase, and if you plan on holding 100 cigars, get a 150 count humidor.
Actually, if someone is into cigars enough to be hanging out on a cigar BB like CS on a daily basis, the moral is: get something that can hold the bare minimum of 5 boxes. Even that is pushing it. I mean, where are you going to start keeping those last 5 that you want to age for a while, those special cigars that trickle in one, two at a time. These gradually add up and will easily fill the 150ct you're suggesting, maybe two. No, do yourself a favor, imagine the largest size you could possibly need -- then triple it. That's what you should be looking for -- trust me. :)

Steeltown said:
And to those who recently purchased one and ran into the same trouble as I have, you are not alone.
Always happens. Guy starts smoking cigars. Couple of singles here and there. Starts to thinking, maybe i ought to get a humidor. Goes out and buys a 25ct or even a 100ct, thinking this ought to do. The very next thing is ... "man how am i going to get 15 boxes in there!?" Then it's cooladors, fridgadors, end tables and cabinets.

Yep, always happens.

_____
rm

· Registered
995 Posts
Steeltown said:
Mine is the same - top tray as well. Do they expect you to stomp down on the lid and lock it w/ the key to keep it from bursting open?
LOL No! they expect you to buy another one, or two, or three.

_____
rm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.