Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
CRT #1984, CRA #99974873
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three four-packs of Dirty Rats at $43.68 plus $5.20 Priority shipping for a total of $48.88...

First three replies in this thread gets 'em!

I take PP or Amazon, I'll PM with details after you claim your cigars! Thanks!

·
ENIGMA
5,666 Posts
For those that wish to sample the dirty rats, this deal is at msrp (rarely ever sold under msrp, almost always above msrp) plus shipping so jump on the LP train and get a great deal here!

·
* ZK Processing Center*
2,224 Posts
ah.....what the hell.....I gave everyone enough time to take them.....

Big Bull is game for a 4 pack!!

1. socalomatt
2. Hinson
3. Big Bull

·
CRT #1984, CRA #99974873
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
payment sent using amazon.....they said you were a unregistered user? not sure what that means butit is there for you!

Benn
Benn, I'm not showing any activity on my account after Hinson & socalocmatt's payments...

I'll send you a PM...

·
Consigliere ***********
1,148 Posts
Wow Ida hit this too but I just stumbled into a B&M yesterday that I hadnt been to before that had rats, t52 pigs and Ilusione Mks, I already had a 5ver of pigs so I grabbed some Rats and Mks. Infact Im dryboxing an Mk right now becuase I dont want to wait for the humidity to stabalize lol.

·
CRT #1984, CRA #99974873
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1. socalomatt - SHIPPED
2. Hinson - SHIPPED
3. Big Bull - PAYMENT WENT TO MY IMPOSTER, ANDY SZMCZYK - SHIPPED ANYWAY!

I wrapped each stick in tissue paper to hopefully avoid any problems with the tails falling off in transit.

Thanks, guys!

·
* ZK Processing Center*
2,224 Posts
Wow Ida hit this too but I just stumbled into a B&M yesterday that I hadnt been to before that had rats, t52 pigs and Ilusione Mks, I already had a 5ver of pigs so I grabbed some Rats and Mks. Infact Im dryboxing an Mk right now becuase I dont want to wait for the humidity to stabalize lol.
How much were they asking for the little piggies??

·
Consigliere ***********
1,148 Posts
How much were they asking for the little piggies??
He didn't have a price on them and I have a 5ver that I got from here already so I didn't think to ask, it was just nice knowing a place I could get some lol. the rats were like 11.50 or something like that, so the pigs are probably right around the average price, he definitely wasnt up charging anything lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.