Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you LLGs ever heard of a product called "HAUPPAUGE WIN TV-PVR 350"? This is a TiVo like product that installs to your computer and makes it a 125 channel ready receiver/recorder. I'm pretty pumped about purchasing this unit. If anyone has any experience with this LMK! I know of one fellow up here in the NW and he really is impressed with it. It is selling out like crazy around the NW (we are geekier than most up here) but this deal sounds so good it seems almost illegal! Thanks for any input or comments if you have tried this.

I'm pulling the trigger on this rather than TiVo because it is actually only a one time fee to hook up and you can record from the computer hard drive to a DVD any and all you record to the WIN TV! WILD!
:w
http://www.hauppauge.com/html/wintvpvr350_datasheet.htm

·
Registered
35 Posts
There are numerous TV PVR cards on the market (at least down south) and they aaare great. Just make sure it has enough on board memory to handle a good recording at least 128 megs.

Chef Richard

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.