Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow BOTL. Of all you more experienced smokers out there; has anyone had these cigars? I found some full boxes buried in my local TinderBox's humidor. One box was sealed and the other had 2 missing. They really look like quality sticks. And the cellephane is a very enticing yellow!

The open box was: Diana Silvius Corona

The sealed box was: Diana Silvius Vintage 2000

Any input on these would be great. Google came up with a couple of reviews and mydiscountcigar had some. Pricey for a discontinued smoke!

thanks,
Dave

·
MoTheMentor
3,261 Posts
Diana Silvius (regular line) is made by Fuente for Diana Silvius, a very reputable tobacconist in the Chicago area.

They're reputed to be very good smokes, although a bit on the mild side.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MoTheMan said:
Diana Silvius (regular line) is made by Fuente for Diana Silvius, a very reputable tobacconist in the Chicago area.

They're reputed to be very good smokes, although a bit on the mild side.
Thanks, Mo. I've been able to reed a bit on them, and the reviews seem pretty decent for a "boom" smoke. I think i can pik up the lot of them for $2 ea. At that price; I'll have to jump on 'em. Never had an aged smoke older than '98, so they should be good addition to my humi. Hell, if nothing else, I can pass them around at the Golf Course.

·
toe
4,986 Posts
MoTheMan said:
The store is Up Down Tobacco.
Here is the page about Diana, if you haven't already found it:
http://www.updowncigar.com/history/index.cfm?sction=0&typid=5&page=1
And her cigars:
http://www.updowncigar.com/catalog/index.cfm?&sction=1&subsection=51

I went to the cigar banquet last year, where she and Carlos Fuente spoke, it was a good time...

Let me know how those cigars are - I haven't tried any of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.