Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Now I'm confused. :confused: When I joined you guy's told me that B&M's were the generic version of M&M's and yes they were sticky. Next your going to tell me Master Blends are not made by Maxwell House. (Mr. Moo told me that one.) So you tell redryno247 the truth and jerked me around. I suddenly feel like I'm on the little bus. If I find out Opus X is not the kid from Mayberry :mn

·
Ask me why I dinged Black
10,415 Posts
Now I'm confused...Next your going to tell me Master Blends are not made by Maxwell House. (Mr. Moo told me that one.)
Do you think I don't read cigar forum threads just because I never actually smoked one? :tg

These things are noticed, sir - yes they are. And piss-all, anyhow - it was an honest mistake. I was thinking of Freeze Dried Fuente Crystals and you knew it.

And B&M means Bling and Mordor, a reference to a fancy Hoblit bulding material. Rookies!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Please sit down son. We need to talk... :r :D :r
I've got a bad feeling about this.:c

Do you think I don't read cigar forum threads just because I never actually smoked one? :tg

These things are noticed, sir - yes they are. And piss-all, anyhow - it was an honest mistake. I was thinking of Freeze Dried Fuente Crystals and you knew it.
And B&M means Bling and Mordor, a reference to a fancy Hoblit bulding material. Rookies!
Oh $hit. What are you doing here? I thought I'd be safe and you would be busy with the Moo Lodge or pushing somebody down the roasting slope. :r

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Im I the only one who can see CS Glossary between FAQ and Members List?

wheres my lions?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.