Cigar Forums banner

Destroyed by sligub....

323 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  zenom 
#1 ·
So I am walking past my front door, and I see a red package sitting next to the door, windows blown out. I must have had the Joe Bonamassa up a little too loud to hear this one go off.

This is what I see:

As I get through the bubble wrap it says something about "Royal Mail", I am thinking who the heck sent me something from overseas? It's definitely not a name I knew (Ross).

I open it up and this is what I find.

and ....

Apparently I was part of Operation Bouillabaisse (http://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/cigar-bombs/301152-operation-bouillabaisse.html). I never would have known from the aerial photos because the sub has changed a lot since then.

Ross, thank you so much, totally unexpected and I cannot wait to try the Highland Park as well as the cigars. Wow!

- Andy

#10 ·
Wowzers!! That's a pretty damn fine hit there brother!! Enjoy that Andy (and the Scotch is supposed to last more than ONE drink!)
yer joking..right,numbnuts?

I've been attacked by that insane British sea dog myself..and if he's in the mood for bouillabaise,then no sea creature in the pond is safe.

he's already for a LOBster in the pot...now he's needs some fish..possibly some Danfish(watch yer fin,Fishboy) or perhaps some squid.

it's bad enough he's a maniac,but he's a gourmet cook to boot.

enjoy the sticks and the scotch,Andy...tell me how that Allones limitada is

superbly done again,Ross...bon apetit

#11 ·
They made it through shipment, as far as through the night, I can't speak for that. I am thinking that single malt on the rocks and a cohiba might hit the spot :)
That sounds like a plan, I might join you in that tomorrow after my job interview.

yer joking..right,numbnuts?

I've been attacked by that insane British sea dog myself..and if he's in the mood for bouillabaise,then no sea creature in the pond is safe.

he's already for a LOBster in the pot...now he's needs some fish..possibly some Danfish(watch yer fin,Fishboy) or perhaps some squid.

it's bad enough he's a maniac,but he's a gourmet cook to boot.

enjoy the sticks and the scotch,Andy...tell me how that Allones limitada is

superbly done again,Ross...bon apetit
It an easy recipe, fry off some shallots, add some garlic, fennel, tomatoes, leeks add some lobster some squid cover in fish stock and simmer for 30 min. Next time I cook it I will need to try adding some danfish.

#15 ·
The scotch was amazing, I didn't smoke one of the cigars with it because i wanted to smoke them with water to get the true flavor. But I drank the scotch on the rocks last night with a Diesel UC, and it was quite tasty. Ross thanks again, I very well might have to buy a bottle of some scotch next time I am at the liquor store instead of bourbon :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.