Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

The democrats have placed slapthecandidate.com on their poll/candidate site links and have infiltrated and "ballooned" the slaps for Bush. Two days ago Bush was at a much lower "slap" total than Kerry and now all of a sudden Bush has many more slaps than Kerry. Bush had 250,000 less slaps than Kerry on Thursday and now Bush has had a 500,000 slap shift! Goes to show you the democrats cant even take a joke when it comes to their candidate. They even have to "FIX" slapthecandidate website. What a bunch of losers! It takes nearly 5 minutes to access the site with broadband. I have never seen such a bunch of mamby-pamby, humorless, lying bunch of jacka$$es, I mean donkeys in all of my life.

Side note: George Soros has said if Bush wins he will go to a monestary to reflect on "what is wrong with us." I think he needs to go to that monestary and contemplate what is wrong with him self. But that is typical of a liberal, blame everyone else for your own failures. I cant believe he chose a monestary because that would signal some sort of spirituality which is something he despises. In fact he said the main reason he hates Bush is due to his belief in God which is a form of spirituality, the belief of some sort of higher power. I guess he will be praying to Osama Bin Laden. I pray he will be holed up in the monestary for at least the next 12 years. That will be the soonest I see a democrat gaining the Whitehouse if Bush wins this one. :u :u :u :u

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SeanGAR said:
You think Ahnold is interested? An Ahnold-McCain ticket would sweep.
You are probably right Sean. I have read articles this week about Ahnold is seeking to get the law changed so that naturalized citizens could run for president. I dont have a problem with it as long as they have been citizens for 20 or 25 years. They need some sort of track record to be judged by. McCain is a different story. I dont know why but he kind of scares me and I am about as conservative as a republican can get. During the Bosnian war he sponsored a bill that gave the US government Senate approval for the overwhelming use of force to win the war up to and including nuclear weapons. It has not been splashed over the news even when it happened but it was pointed out by one network. I would have to research to see which network ran the story. The whole thing died quickly due to McCain being a media darling...even though he is a republican. I would have to do some serious thinking but Rudy Guilianni is considering a run and he is very popular in the North East. Rudy and Arnold.....Might be a good start plus they would appeal to a lot of people because they are more centrist than a lot of conservatives. A lot of interesting combinations next time around.

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
MitchellF said:
Rudy and Arnold.....Might be a good start plus they would appeal to a lot of people because they are more centrist than a lot of conservatives. A lot of interesting combinations next time around.
I'd vote for those two. But people like Asscroft and Delay scare me, especially Delay. The world isn't black and white yet thats how they see it. I suppose the reciprocal of that is Kerry, but to be honest I'm not certain he has any opinions on anything without looking at polls other than what cammos like spiffiest.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
That's outrageous!!

I got back on there & slapped my "favorite" candidate around a few more times.

Dang!! Eight points on that last swing!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Arleban said:
I slapped them both. It felt good. I made sure to keep it fair by getting 10 for each of them. :rolleyes:
Same here....more fun to smack BOTH of them!

Now they need to let us smack Nader and Dean too!

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
MitchellF said:
The democrats have placed slapthecandidate.com on their poll/candidate site links and have infiltrated and "ballooned" the slaps for Bush. Two days ago Bush was at a much lower "slap" total than Kerry and now all of a sudden Bush has many more slaps than Kerry.
Now Kerry has more slaps? Are Republicans paying illegal aliens to get online and slap Kerry? What about Laura Bush? Has she ever had a job - maybe she is slapping Kerry for 8 hours a day? Actually, maybe thats what Kerry's wife has been doing -- haha.

Seriously, they both got a few from me but to be honest, I smacked Kerry harder, I got a few 10s on him hehe.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I know that it is over now, but I found out why the numbers fluctuate so much. It isn't the amount of visitors, but the amount of slaps. So I actually imbalanced it because I was perfecting my 10 technique with Bush and gave Kerry less but better harder slaps. The slap count was still 3:1 ratio though. Doh! Oh well, to the slapper go the spoils.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.