Cigar Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
There's a difference between city deer and country deer. Here you have to shoo them away. Where my parents live if you shut the door of the house, they run and they're over a quarter mile away feeding in the field.

Thinkin about planting roses around my tree stands. Think that'd be legal(no baiting in pa) Apparently they love em. Judging by the money I've spent replacing the ones around here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Dumb animal? Obviously you have never matched wits with a Whitetail.
I don't know about you but I've been outsmarted by freakin SQUIRRELS more than once. lol

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
There's a difference between city deer and country deer. Here you have to shoo them away. Where my parents live if you shut the door of the house, they run and they're over a quarter mile away feeding in the field.

Thinkin about planting roses around my tree stands. Think that'd be legal(no baiting in pa) Apparently they love em. Judging by the money I've spent replacing the ones around here.

Dino planting roses...that's a sight worth seeing... :)

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Dino planting roses...that's a sight worth seeing... :)
I hate hedges. I also hate my neighbor. I REALLY hate my neighbors cats. In the next couple years they should be big enough i won't have to see the old bag and they're already a deterrent to her flea bag strays $h!ttin in my mulch.

Plus they're pretty.. ya jaggoff.. lol

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
With archery season ending tomorrow had this guy come in and decided to use my tag

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Congrats bro. Nice buck.

We're finally allowed to shoot 6 points around here. I watched the same six point for 5 years walk under my stand dozens of time. He was twice the size of the last 8 point i shot.

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,320 Posts
Found a couple of fellas who took me out on their boat yesterday morning. For a nominal fee, they brought me back too.

First time I’ve watched the captain and his mate siphon gas from a jug into the fuel tank while we were trolling. Captain sucked a little too hard on the water hose and had to have some more beer to overcome the taste of gas… I love an adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
736 Posts
Found a couple of fellas who took me out on their boat yesterday morning. For a nominal fee, they brought me back too.

First time I’ve watched the captain and his mate siphon gas from a jug into the fuel tank while we were trolling. Captain sucked a little too hard on the water hose and had to have some more beer to overcome the taste of gas… I love an adventure!

Have you been working out? You look like you're in pretty good shape Wheels.

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,320 Posts
Have you been working out? You look like you're in pretty good shape Wheels.
Me? In the gym? Haha- no. I’m 6’2” and do a lot of manual labor, offset by an awful lot of bacon. My membership in the fat guy club is still safe. That’s just a 3X shirt and a good camera angle.

But thanks anyhow!

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Saw two nice buck today.

The first one popped out of a bunch of WTF at about 150 yards whatcha him clear the hill. Not one time did stop or veer outta his straight line. I grunted, whistled, even yelled.. he turned his head once but never remotely gave me a shot. The other looked like Carl Lewis doin mach 4 across the pipeline clear cut...

But on a good note .. I bought a heater for my blind. What a difference from being cold and miserable to just my usual everyday miserable..

·
Pipe Smokin' Piranha
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Saw two nice buck today.

The first one popped out of a bunch of WTF at about 150 yards whatcha him clear the hill. Not one time did stop or veer outta his straight line. I grunted, whistled, even yelled.. he turned his head once but never remotely gave me a shot. The other looked like Carl Lewis doin mach 4 across the pipeline clear cut...

But on a good note .. I bought a heater for my blind. What a difference from being cold and miserable to just my usual everyday miserable..

Have had many similar days brother, LOL

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Have had many similar days brother, LOL
What sucks is i used to have a couple stands right where they crossed. But the hill's called cardiac for a reason. Needless to say i haven't climbed it in years.. lol

21 - 36 of 36 Posts