Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
If this doesn't break any rules and it's okay with the mods I'd like to see some harvested deer from this season. If this is not acceptable mods, please delete this thread. If it is aacceptable let's see some pics.
Well, since I'm a vegan... yeah right, lol

Nah. I actual usually make this thread up. But now I don't have to.

I like small game and bird pics too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I'm following this one. I'm a hunter and a fisherman at heart but don't have a chance to get out much. Plus California is the worst state to live in for a hunter.

I did get the kids out and on the range last Saturday. FIL bought a new 17hmr and needed to break the barrel in. The kids shot plenty of .22 & 17 hmr. Didn't have much ammo for the 22-250 and 308 but the kids did put a handful of rounds down range. I was really impressed with how much my youngest two (14 y/o twins boy/girl) dealt with the .308. I thought they would one and done it but they kept coming back for more and welcomed the recoil.

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
I used to hunt with a guy, a real diehard, tough guy type. He shot a doe that had a couple fawns with her. He had to drag her almost a mile to his truck. He said they stayed about ten feet away and screamed the whole time. That was over 15 years ago and he hasn't hunted since then. Messed him up bad. So I only shoot solo doe. If it fubard him bad enough to quit, they might have to commit my a$$.. lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
I used to hunt with a guy, a real diehard, tough guy type. He shot a doe that had a couple fawns with her. He had to drag her almost a mile to his truck. He said they stayed about ten feet away and screamed the whole time. That was over 15 years ago and he hasn't hunted since then. Messed him up bad. So I only shoot solo doe. If it fubard him bad enough to quit, they might have to commit my a$$.. lol

Yep. Only solo does for me too. No other way.

·
Registered
Both
56 Posts
Any fish or game pics would be great.

I too need to put some meat in the freezer this year. A rack would be nice but they don't do much for my tummy.
You're only a state away, you can have mine. I feed the deer on my land for the local hunt clubs to capitalize on but you can have what you can carry. ;)

This was from about two weeks ago. Theyre getting big.
Black Black-and-white Organism Vegetation Style

·
Banned
29,874 Posts
I don't hunt or fish...but I'm a meateater. So as long as you also show the cooked version...more to like.
I am in your camp!
Life is too short to wait around for some dumb animal to happen your way.
That is what they are dumb you never get the smart ones. lol!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts