Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, yesterday I got all my colored clothes together for a nice wash. I loaded everything into the washer (front loader if that matters). After washing, I threw everything into the dryer. After completely drying (dryness sensor on the machine), I opened the door and on top of the clothes sat my Dupont X-tend lighter that has been so faithful. It took a while for me to buy it originally since being new to this, I didn't want to shell out over $120 for a lighter.

Anyway, I took it out of the dryer and thought, what the heck, I'll see if it will light. With the first push, it lit up like always. Wow. After washing and drying it worked the same as always. Needless to say, I was a little ticked that it is a little beat up now. I like to keep my stuff looking new. Oh well, I guess the purpose of a lighter is to light and be reliable. This one has done that for me thus far. I think I've had it a little over a month. Just wanted to share the story since hopefully I'm the only one who has done something this strange with my lighter. I've dropped the heck out of it a few times but nothing like this. I'm just :chk it works still.

Brad

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I love the lighter but hope I have better sense next time.

Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.