Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Misplaced
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man...what a talented team...how good are these guys going to be in the next few years?!

· Registered
2,153 Posts
Davidson looks good, but they are going to get run by KU. Curry is extremely talented isn't he (is the MVP to this point for sure)? They are a great story, but they don't have the horses to run with KU's athletes.

· Registered
1,365 Posts
Davidson looks good, but they are going to get run by KU. Curry is extremely talented isn't he (is the MVP to this point for sure)? They are a great story, but they don't have the horses to run with KU's athletes.
So said the state of Wisconsin.

Ok, that doesn't apply here and I agree 100% with you, but I would not be shocked at this point if the won. Ok, I would be. Crap, I don't know anymore! I just know I love it.

· Registered
2,153 Posts
So said the state of Wisconsin.

Ok, that doesn't apply here and I agree 100% with you, but I would not be shocked at this point if the won. Ok, I would be. Crap, I don't know anymore! I just know I love it.
No offense to Wisconsin, they had a great season, but they AIN'T KU! I tell you what man, KU better play well tonight to get there!

· aka Silky
2,529 Posts
I didn't get to see all of it, watched the last few minutes, but man that was awesome! I'm glad for Davidson. I knew they'd at least get past the first round by the run they gave UNC, Duke and others, but never expected this. Wish I had now, cause that woulda been a few more points in my brackets. What the hell anymore, GO DAVIDSON!!

· Misplaced
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree...KU will probably take it to them, but one never knows with this stupid tourney

· Registered
65 Posts
The curry kid is good, but I think he lost the game for them today. He put up a few bad shots late in the second half. I think maybe he tried to win by himself. But kudos to Davidson, I wish they would have made it further.

Danny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.