Any other Davidoff and Zino fans here?

If so, what are your favorites.

Always like to get ideas for new ones to try

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don’t smoke Davidoff much but when I do its the signature No 2. It’s a really smooth and creamy smoke and you can’t argue with the price $21.50 give or take depending on where you live or if you buy them online.

Give them a try I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Anything in the general Robusto/belicosos size roughly
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don’t smoke Davidoff much but when I do its the signature No 2. It’s a really smooth and creamy smoke and you can’t argue with the price $21.50 give or take depending on where you live or if you buy them online.

Give them a try I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've only had the signature PC so far but really enjoyed it. Will check my preferred vendors for the no.2 though as I would like them in a larger vitola.

I find most zinos and Davidoffs to be very smooth. I have tried quite a few different ones, and have more in stock to try, and so far only the Classic No.1 is one I didn't like.

They are all definitely pricey, especially for an nc, but I find most of them to be worth it for the quality of them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
They really are a good quality stick and it sure reflects in the price. But better than buying 4 sticks that are mediocre since you’ll end up spending the same amount anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They really are a good quality stick and it sure reflects in the price. But better than buying 4 sticks that are mediocre since you’ll end up spending the same amount anyway.

Yeah, I have definitely had no quality issues with any of them like plugs, tight draws, peeling wrappers, etc

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, I have definitely had no quality issues with any of them like plugs, tight draws, peeling wrappers, etc

For the price they better have outstanding quality control.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the price they better have outstanding quality control.

Yeah, you can get some pretty nice cc's for the price of most of them, but they are an enjoyable departure from typical nc's and comparable cc's once in a while though

·
Test Subject
2,647 Posts
I've smoked a few Zinos and Avos but have never tried a Davidoff. I want to buy a box of Churchill late night but the price always scares me off.

Jerry in Minnesota.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts