Cigar Forums banner

Darrel you dirty dog....

281 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  adamh_25_ 
#1 ·
So I get home from a fun 5 days at WIU on Monday morning and find to my surprise a little familiar looking box with my name on it. Opened it up and there's a nice handful of good cigars from Darrel...The craziest part is that I haven't been able to talk to Darrel for a few months now, nor have I been able to get on here as much as I'd like to due to the very busy new semester and Darrel still took it upon himself to send me a nice care package. Talk about a good pick me up for the beginning of another long week. Thanks so much man I really appreciate it.

The cigars are:
Gran Habano Siglos 3
AF Short Story
Trilogy - torpedo shape
Montecristo
and Partagas Cifuentes

Great lookin cigars...I'm very excited to smoke them. The hard part will be letting them rest for a week or two haha. Thank you so much again....truly awesome.:ss

Help me give Darrel aka The Professor a few RG if you will BOTL's

Adam

See less See more
#4 ·
Adam: I still have fond memories of some of our conversations and run-in at LOLH last year. I saw that you hadn't been on as much as you used to be and figured, why the hell not! LoL! FYI, the Short Story is one of the few NCs that I still smoke from time to time -- I really like those little buggers. :D

Enjoy your smokes and quit being a stranger!!! :ss

#7 ·
Adam: I still have fond memories of some of our conversations and run-in at LOLH last year. I saw that you hadn't been on as much as you used to be and figured, why the hell not! LoL! FYI, the Short Story is one of the few NCs that I still smoke from time to time -- I really like those little buggers. :D

Enjoy your smokes and quit being a stranger!!! :ss
I've been gettin on a little more recently now. Got to missin the place so now I've been taking out some time between all the drivin, schoolin, and workin to get back on. Great place with great people. Oh...and I'm gonna try to be at LOLH again...hopefully I'll be able to see a lot of the BOTL's and SOTL's again:cb.

#8 ·
I've been gettin on a little more recently now. Got to missin the place so now I've been taking out some time between all the drivin, schoolin, and workin to get back on. Great place with great people. Oh...and I'm gonna try to be at LOLH again...hopefully I'll be able to see a lot of the BOTL's and SOTL's again:cb.
Sadly, I won't be one of them. I'm living down in GA now and won't even be up in IL in the month of October. My wife still lives up there, though; so I get up from time to time. October is her turn to come down here, though.

Hope school and everything else is going well!!!

#9 ·
Sadly, I won't be one of them. I'm living down in GA now and won't even be up in IL in the month of October. My wife still lives up there, though; so I get up from time to time. October is her turn to come down here, though.

Hope school and everything else is going well!!!
Thats what I thought you told me when you moved schools...that sucks that you two live so far apart....

But anyway, school and everything is going pretty well...im actually in class right now haha....just busy...but im sure everyone on here knows how that is haha..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.