Cigar Forums banner

Darrel likes to pick on students

321 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  kheffelf 
#1 ·
Just got home lastnight and saw a package that I wasn't expecting. So, being tired and a teany bit buzzed on Mike's Hard and a RyJ Reserve Maduro, I just yanked open the box. Then my arm fell off. My little bro Nicholas was upstairs with me and we glued it back on so all is good. In the box was this:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2347457690086203024hQoKRs

5 Vegas A - Really like this smoke
RP 92 - been meaning to smoke a 2nd one of these for a long time....
Carlos Toranos 1916 - Darrel gifted me this same smoke awhile back and I smoked it Christmas afternoon....an amazing smoke
Cu-Avano - looks awesome...I love maduro's
La Corona - not yet smoked one of these...can't wait to try it

Thanks again Darrel....I can't wait to smoke em. One will have to go in the mix for New Years Eve....just not sure which one yet:).

Adam

#12 ·
Adam is, as far as I can tell, my most local BOTL. And I see people are picking up on part of my bombing theme. There's still a couple more out there waiting.... :) Anyway, enjoy those smokes and have a happy new year, bro!!! We'll have to herf in person sometime soon, dammit.
You are correct sir.....I had a blast at LOLH and I hope to meet up with you again soon. I may have to make a short drive out to eastern and lite up some with ya....maybe find a good bar and have at it.

Great hit Professor Darrel!! Ya didn't accidently send him your torch lighter too, did ya?

And well put icehog:D:D:D

Adam

#13 ·
Woot Woot- Hey Adam - how ya been stranger??

See the condom dude is a bombing bastage - he let off a few shots it seems!!

Enjoy the smokes and "GO CONDOM DUDE"!!
I've been good Michelle....long time no see. Just got home from seein a movie with the girlfriend and stopped out at a bonfire where some friends had "Puke Fest 06 But Barely" going. They were drinking fifths of eggnog. And when I got there they were playing asshole with it. One of my friends had gone through 1.5 5ths and another had done 7 beers and a fifth. I polished a half a fifth in the 45 min I was there. I like eggnog but damn...made me a little queasy haha:pu. But all in all....good stuff...enjoying Christmas break immensly. Hope to talk with ya soon.

Adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.