Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, well, well.....looks like a little surprise attack was launched on me. They all look very good. I haven't had a Series A or Punch Punch in awhile. And the Diplo#5 are great little sticks. And another Famosos. And I've never had any Rafael Gonzalez Tres Petit Landsales before. Thank you Dave, I will make sure Greg gets one or two of the cigars you sent him :D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was really surprised.....Dave your a great BOTL....I am glad that my first impression of you was WRONG. Thank you again.........

I'll get you back when you least expect it :D :D

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
coppertop said:
I was really surprised.....Dave your a great BOTL....I am glad that my first impression of you was WRONG. Thank you again.........

I'll get you back when you least expect it :D :D
Hey first impressions can be very accurate. In my case they don't really give you the full depth and breadth of areas of critique available to those who take the time to get to know me. :D

Sent doubles because sharing is the best and I'm envious that you have a bud to smoke with. (Even if it's only Greg) :r

Hope you enjoy the smokes and happy weekend.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Da Klugs said:
Hey first impressions can be very accurate. In my case they don't really give you the full depth and breadth of areas of critique available to those who take the time to get to know me. :D

Sent doubles because sharing is the best and I'm envious that you have a bud to smoke with. (Even if it's only Greg) :r

Hope you enjoy the smokes and happy weekend.
Well Dave I was way off the mark with you.....and I'm glad that I was. Like I said before, your a great BOTL....glad you are here with us LLGs

Don't let my guard down HUH?????? Well I won't. Now it's time to go relax and smoke a cigar, spent the better part of my day in the sun working in my yard...........

Thanks Again Dave, I will get Greg his smokes....

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Dave, apparently you have too much time on your hands and not enough smokes to keep you busy.....seems like a little RX is needed. Supply is kicking my ass with these reqs I keep puttin in...oh well, all is good!!

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Ms. Floydp said:
wow!! Great hit Dave... congrats Mike and Greg!!
I laughed (sorry guys). Anita, they are actually two very different people. Live in different houses, the whole 9 yards. I sent these sticks to Mike and he can do with them what he wants. If it were me I'd parade around with the RG's a bit and make the boss be nice for a couple days. :D

·
-
11,412 Posts
me? he sent 'em to you. you deserve 'em...
nice choices, dave, they look great.

imagine that, cigars he's been talking about trying, or wanting more of?? ;)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Beautiful!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.