Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Duke of prunes
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent Dave a little sampler and told him "no need to retaliate"!!!!
Well, I guess he just must have too many of those darn little boxes (I'm sure you know which ones) laying around and he goes and bombs me into submission........ :hn
I don't know what to say ........except THANKS for some beautifull gars!!!!
Can't wait for the opportunity to HERF with this BOTL!!!!!

http://www.clubstogie.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=901&page=1

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
The guy is crazy I tell ya! :D Very nice selection!!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Word on the block is that this is only the beginning! LoL, but thats just the word on the street..............

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
What a nice pic Dave. So life like. So much llike when they were still mine. I need to get more sleep. 2 punches? Those were supposed to be the red band Tamborils.

Thanks for the "Dafu comes from nowhere strike". It was unexpected and appreciated. Herfing on Johnsons Island? Let's pick a date.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
OK Dave.
Bomb me if you like. But the bomb must be big enough to blow up my closet. [ROFL] :r

·
Duke of prunes
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Da Klugs said:
What a nice pic Dave. So life like. So much llike when they were still mine. I need to get more sleep. 2 punches? Those were supposed to be the red band Tamborils.

Thanks for the "Dafu comes from nowhere strike". It was unexpected and appreciated. Herfing on Johnsons Island? Let's pick a date.
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!!!:r

I have a Preemie Grand-daughter in the NICU right now, so later in the summer would be better for me. (damn that makes me feel old)
There's a bunch of great BOTL in the Cincy/N.KY, Dayton and Indy areas. Most of them are at CW or HF, but I'm anxious to see what fellow CS Bros are around!

OH Yeah, thanks for the smokes! You went above and beyond my Bro! Especially since I stated no Return Fire was necessary!!!!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.