Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Being Committed
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually go home once evey other week and have a nice dinner with my parents, I bring my girlfriend and my mother makes the most amazing dinner. Tonight i did just that except I had a new sister. Just the other day my parents got a golden retiever puppy. Her name is Daisy May. Very well mannered dog, sleeps thru the night, and has the greatest disposition. So we were all entertained the entire evening just watching the puppy!

· Registered
428 Posts
Don't be fooled. Behind all the innocence, playfulness, and fuzzy cuteness lies a heart intent on murder...

MURDER, I SAY!!!

Well, that may be overly dramatic, and should be clarified: It would be a heart intent on "shoe murder." And she'll probably grow out of it.

But it's still technically murder.

MUUUURRRDERRRR!!! (Of shoes.)

You have been warned.

· International SOB
2,602 Posts
I absoutely refuse to let my wife see these pictures or I'd have a dog in ten minutes,Great looking pooch shots have fun picking up the you know what:tu

· Being Committed
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't be fooled. Behind all the innocence, playfulness, and fuzzy cuteness lies a heart intent on murder...

MURDER, I SAY!!!

Well, that may be overly dramatic, and should be clarified: It would be a heart intent on "shoe murder." And she'll probably grow out of it.

But it's still technically murder.

MUUUURRRDERRRR!!! (Of shoes.)

You have been warned.
It's not the shoes, it's the exposed toes and feet right now that she really likes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.