Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance to check out Cup O'Joes this weekend in Queensbury, NY. Haven't found a nice big cigar shop within comfortable driving distance since I moved to VT, and was pleasantly suprised at Cup O'Joes. They have a walk in humi, not to big, but plenty of room to walk around and browse. They have a very nice selection of cigars, pipes and pipe tobacco! I spoke with the owner as I was leaving and he told me that they have a nice lounge in the back as well which I plan on checking out next time I'm in the area. I would recommend folks stop in and check them out!

www.cupojoes.com

:D

·
Registered
727 Posts
Plus at Habana Premium you get to meet ME!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! I know you are all very excited about that one......Just let me know when so I can make sure i Will be working to lounging there!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cup 'O Joes has moved to a new spot a half mile down the road towards the Great Escape. It's now Queensbury Cigar and Pipe...and I haven't been in too many lounges that rival it as far as friendly knowledgeable staff, huge humidor, and huge lounge. There's tons of comfortable seating indoors and out, with a fireplace and a bar area for top of the line coffee or BYOB. I highly recommend the trip there even if you don't live nearby. It's the epitomy of what any cigar lounge should be like--comfortable and welcoming.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
The sales associates were very patient and welcoming. The lounge is a hidden gem that makes their own coffee, which is delicious. It is also very spacious, new, and most importantly clean. If you are in the Lake George area I highly recommend stopping by here. You won't regret it.

They stock LP No. 9, LP T-52, Papas Fritas, Opus X, Tatuaje, and many more great stogies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.