Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well in December of 2008, when this was posted, the price was substantially higher. I would think after all this time there would be a price decrease.

·
Nee "Tashaz"
11,733 Posts
Why not PM a mod to close this up if it's that friggin old. Thats the requested action with WTS threads.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Someone owes me a new keyboard. I just blew rum out my nose. Come to think of it, you owe me some rum too! And a new set of olfactory bulbs cause I won't be able to retrohale another cigar for a few days

LOLO!! ROFL!

·
Nee "Tashaz"
11,733 Posts
Someone owes me a new keyboard. I just blew rum out my nose. Come to think of it, you owe me some rum too! And a new set of olfactory bulbs cause I won't be able to retrohale another cigar for a few days

LOLO!! ROFL!
I'm sure I could dig up an old Tandy TRS keyboard for you and some bootleg rum. May even have an old Microbee TapeDrive somewhere too if you like. LMAO.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why not PM a mod to close this up if it's that friggin old. Thats the requested action with WTS threads.
Why would you assume I didn't PM a mod and they failed to lock this thread. One would think the more appropriate post would be to question why someone would drag up a post that was more than a year and a half old.

·
Nee "Tashaz"
11,733 Posts
Why would you assume I didn't PM a mod and they failed to lock this thread. One would think the more appropriate post would be to question why someone would drag up a post that was more than a year and a half old.
Ummmmm...... Ok. Your thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.