Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Retired Cigar Whore
2,707 Posts
So far in my limited cigar life (May 07) I would have to go with the CC's (blame it on those guys at Mahogony......you know who you are....and I'll see ya tomorrow ;))
Though I find I like alot of NC's I find that every CC I have smoked so far is wonderful.

B

·
RIP CS!
4,050 Posts
You are gonna make me give up Pepins and Fuentes?

Without batting an eyelash, if you MADE me choose. But I would rather not have to make that decision. Just given the cost/benefit analysis, great NCs are wayyy more expensive than their equal and above cuban counterparts.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I guess I should ask: is there a lot of variety in CC's? I mean like with the other countries I can choose a more mild smoke from the Dominican or a stronger one from Nicaragua?
First, I don't know which I would pick. I say that because CC are fantastic but they need more "babysitting"... They really need to age in your humi before you can really get the best out of them. Also, the consistancy really isn't there from box to box. One box might be perfect when it arrives and the next could have a really difficult draw.

NC are consistant and there is a huge variety and a lot of them are great... Most of my goto smokes are NC whereas the CC are my "special treat"...

The answer to your second question is yes, there is a huge variety of CC and there is a very large variety to fit almost any taste...

·
Registered
304 Posts
tuff call but with all things consdered the limitations by only cc would limit my overall enjoyment so i have to say I would prefer the cornacopia of NC hands down to prevent over exposure and the boredom that would happen after a few years of only CC.

·
Retired Cigar Whore
2,707 Posts
tuff call but with all things consdered the limitations by only cc would limit my overall enjoyment so i have to say I would prefer the cornacopia of NC hands down to prevent over exposure and the boredom that would happen after a few years of only CC.
What limitations are you referring to?.
I do believe there are a multitude of CC's to choose from.

and all the while we could have NC's shipped in from all those other pplaces....hahahahahahahaha via Switzerland of course

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.