Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Cheese stands alone
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be traveling to S. Korea and China for 12 days in April and was wondering how easaly I'll be able to pick up some isoms. I would imagine that china would be the easiest place but unfortunetly I'll only be there for 2 or 3 days and the rest fo the time will be spent in Korea

·
The Cheese stands alone
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After 1,326 consecutive days on a raft Pablo was depressed that he had washed ashore on ANOTHER communist country!!!

·
-
11,412 Posts
there WAS an LCDH in Seoul Korea, but it has since been bought out by a company and is still a cigar store, just not an actual LCDH.
also, Coppertop went there and said the prices were pretty steep....
and i'd be wary of anything else you bought ANYWHERE in that country, as it's the land of counterfiet anything/everything.

wish i could help you out, but i can't.
your best bet is to find a nice shop somewhere in China, as i'm sure they have an LCDH there... but i've never been there, so that's as much help as i can give.

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
Zone : Asia

City : Guangzhou

Address : First Floor, Shopping Arcade. The White Swan Hotel

Phone : (8620) 8187 9483

EMail : [email protected]

City : Shenzhen

Address : 2nd Floor The Panglin Hotel. 2002 Jiabin Road.

Phone : (86-755) 2518 5888 ext. 3210

City : Beijing

Address : Shop No. F1163 The St. Regis Hotel, No. 21 Jian Gou Men Wai Da Jie Beijing 100020

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
OpusEx said:
City : Guangzhou
Address : First Floor, Shopping Arcade. The White Swan Hotel
Phone : (8620) 8187 9483
If you get a chance to stay in Guangzhou, the White Swan is a beautiful 5-star hotel. There is a club to smoke your cigars in. :w The Chinese food is pretty good too :r

1 - 9 of 9 Posts