Cigar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, i have been wondering about this for quite some time and i figure this is the place to ask this ( dumb? ) question. I have seen many a link for "real cuban" cigars shipping worldwide including the U.S. One such link is always on the Top 25 Cigar website. What's the deal? Is this legal, ethical? I must be missing something as it seems that a few hundred and up can be Habano bliss!:D :u

·
Registered
921 Posts
FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE GROUP AND THE PURSUIT OF OUR HOBBY PERHAPS THIS SUBJECT SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED ON THIS POST.
Just a kind thoughtful gesture. .

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Not all the visitos to Top25Cigar are from the United States. That is why we accept advertising from companies selling Cuban cigars.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Also, let the record read that I would never import cuban cigars into the United States.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for clearing that up guys! I can see the print between the lines now;) :rolleyes: . As far as not discussing it ,i think one purpose of this forum is to educate people and it would be a crime ( pun intended ) to not share our knowledge with others in need :D :u :w

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I'll plead the fifth ;)

FIFTH AMENDMENT [U.S. Constitution] - 'No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb, nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.'

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Lord Hammer said:
As far as not discussing it ,i think one purpose of this forum is to educate people and it would be a crime ( pun intended ) to not share our knowledge with others in need.
Discussing it via e-mail and PM is fine. :w

1 - 10 of 10 Posts