Cigar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tried this cigar? How much did you pay and what did you think / Thank you

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Personally I like the Corona the best.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Not a bad smoke for the money, about $5-6/stick or $80/box of 20. Well made smooth and flavorful with a medium body.
:w

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have had one of these before(habanos). IMHO it is an excellent smoke very flavor full. I was gifted it so I don't know how much it was cost wise.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
I would take Bolivar over any non-isom produced today. No matter cost, Bolivar kicks a$$! A great cigar that has sparkle and punch, great aftertaste and a twangy finish no domestic can approach! The Bolivar line is a very fine representation of what Habanos Glory is all about. Just my .02 cents. :)

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
I just finished a Bolivar Coronas Extra from jul98, an exquisite smoke, plenty of straight tobacco strength and that little sweet punch that the Bolis are noted for. I would take this cigar over any non isom in a heartbeat. This is why I smoke cigars, to get a great one like this out of a box that has 23 left makes me feel like a million bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now for a Corona Gigante during the Marlins game tonight. Kinda like being in heaven.:w

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
I've had them in the past. A great smokie with lots of that deep comples flavor that Bolivars are famous for. I have about half a box that I've sat on for about 4-5 years; they're mellower but very nice. Let me know if you'd like one next time I see you.

MoTheMan

P.S. I know you liked that oli PC that I gave you last Fri nite at the local Balto herf. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I agree with Mo, the Bolivar Coronas are awesome!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts