Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as some of you know i bought a box of Cuaba's not to long ago and i can say this cigar is definately a great one being aged and all. i waited to type this review after i smoked my second just to make sure. the wrapper was perfect and oily. construction on this cigar i found to be GREAT
Burn: no burn problems at all nice blackish/gray ash typical of most cubans. the cigar had gobbles of smoke.
Flavors: great woodsy, and slightly spicy tones. this is definately a creamy smoke.
Drag: very smooth all through-out with a bit of an easy drag, maybe to easy.
once you reach the last third of the cigar, the nicotine hits you like freight train and you start rambling senseless crap to yourself. ive caught myself more than once! :al all in all this a great little 42 RG cigar for a great price if your shopping around for something 'weird' shaped to smoke. :D

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
Re: Cuaba Generosos 02

MiamiE said:
once you reach the last third of the cigar, the nicotine hits you like freight train and you start rambling senseless crap to yourself. ive caught myself more than once! :D
Mmmmmmm I know that feeling.

Those Cuaba's always seem to have a loose draw, may be something to do with the shape?? Perhaps one of the EM's could elaborate. All the same, lovely smoke. Nice one Erick, enjoy the rest of em.

·
Registered
69 Posts

DownUnder LLG said:
Those Cuaba's always seem to have a loose draw,
That's odd. The two I've had so far have both had very tight draw (1 on the verge of being plugged). All my efforts to loosen it up failed, so I had pretty much written these off.

Seems I have to give them another try though. Mine where very young so that might have had something to do with it..

·
Registered
3,267 Posts

MiamiE said:
well as some of you know i bought a box of Cuaba's not to long ago and i can say this cigar is definately a great one being aged and all. i waited to type this review after i smoked my second just to make sure. the wrapper was perfect and oily. construction on this cigar i found to be GREAT
Burn: no burn problems at all nice blackish/gray ash typical of most cubans. the cigar had gobbles of smoke.
Flavors: great woodsy, and slightly spicy tones. this is definately a creamy smoke.
Drag: very smooth all through-out with a bit of an easy drag, maybe to easy.
once you reach the last third of the cigar, the nicotine hits you like freight train and you start rambling senseless crap to yourself. ive caught myself more than once! :al all in all this a great little 42 RG cigar for a great price if your shopping around for something 'weird' shaped to smoke. :D
The Cuaba Generosos was an excellent smoke.

Burn: Yes indeed, it did burn and I loved it! Great construction

Flavors: A deep spicy flavor with hints of marzipan! Nah, Just kidding. Actually a nice deep smoke that tasted great and kicked the crap out of me. Kind of like a hot chinese dominatrix that forgot the safe word.......

Drag: Deep and flowing that produced tons of smoke and left me in a state where my boss had to run the register for an hour (Kind of like when I had a Cuban Trinidad Robusto Larga).

This is one of the better Cubans I have smoked and I would certainly enjoy be on the lookout again for it.

ATLHARP

·
Yeah, yeah... It's me...
958 Posts

Picked one up in the Bahamas last month and have been waiting for the right moment to try it... looks like it will be this week... then I will probably have to get some more based on what I read here... LOL!

·
Registered
319 Posts

ATLHARP said:
The Cuaba Generosos was an excellent smoke.

Flavors: A deep spicy flavor with hints of marzipan! Nah, Just kidding. Actually a nice deep smoke that tasted great and kicked the crap out of me. Kind of like a hot chinese dominatrix that forgot the safe word.......

LMAO :r

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

God said:
Picked one up in the Bahamas last month and have been waiting for the right moment to try it... looks like it will be this week... then I will probably have to get some more based on what I read here... LOL!
It's a top rated smoke on vendor site along with the Don Alejandro, Epi 2 and Boli CG. I'd say that's some good company.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.