Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello brothers of the Coffee forum

As you know, CS Troop Supporters host various auctions, contests, etc. to support our troops.

I'm asking for your help with our next event. We are hosting the mother of all contests ever held on CS. That sounds arrogant, but I assure you this is something you will have never witnessed on CS before.

What we want is a gift of your exquisitely roasted coffee beans for our Grand prize. Of course, we would be very grateful for anything you may donate. You could provide this as a collective gift from this forum or individually. We really want this contest to be inclusive of all the interests here on CS.

Here is a sneak preview of part of the contest home page. We would list all prize donors under "The brothers from the Coffee forum". And of course provide page(s) for each donors contribution(s).

Please PM me with your questions and thanks to all of you for you consideration.

Fred

Contest For The Troops

Hosted by

Grand prize donated by:

The brothers from the Cigar forum
Names

The brothers from the Pipe Smokers forum
Names

The brothers from the Coffee forum
Names

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Brothers, it would really be something if the coffee forum would participate with a small prize of 1/2 or 1 lb of roasted beans. If someone would PM me I'm happy to pay for the beans, but I know nothing of roasting and I would really like the prize to come from you guys. Thanks for reading.

·
Roastmaster General
1,244 Posts
Unclebeanz would be happy to provide roasted coffee for the grand prize. Please let me know what to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.