Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again....

I acutally found a suvivor pool site and created our own private mini-pool... so things should work out great this time and be super easy... although scoreing is more complicated... but since it's all automatic, you wont have to worry about me missing an email of yours or not adding a number up right.

That said, please goto www.survivorpool.com and register a username.

Please enter your first name for your first name BUT enter your screen name for your last name.... this will help us when viewing eachothers pool standings. Make sure you use a real email address as the website requires authorization (meaning it sends you a link to the email that you have to click to activate your account).

Once your register, please PM me or post here with the username you registered with, and I will invite you to the mini-pool.

Once I have everyone entered to the mini-pool, I'll email everyone with a simplified version of the rules and scoreing methods along with a link directly to the mini-pool and the voting booth so you don't have to bother navigating the website (it's a little complicated and combersome).

This year we'll be playing for $25 OR $25 worth of CHEAP smokes. Yes, I'm serious. Wayne and I thought it would be fun to play for a bundle (or two) of your favorite lawn mowing cigars...

Okay? Please ask me any questions if you have any...

:u

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you have been added.

once pyro gets signed up, i'll post some instructions on how to navigate around over there.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry for my abscence (spling?)... the wife and i moved so i've been swamped with that and work.

i, obviously, haven't been able to write a tutorial on voting... but the webpage has instructions on it... so i'm sure y'all can figure it out if you haven't already.

you must have your votes for thursdays show in by end of day tomorrow...

if anyone has any problems voting... please IM me on AOL... JKeats1978 is my SN.

let the games begin!

·
Registered
410 Posts
It certainly is different than the last ones..
Whoo whoo now to loose something else!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there's a link under that voting window with tips.... i'd suggest y'all reading it... it helps. talks about reasons you should or shouldn't change your ultimate and final four pics. good stuff.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Anyone giving odds this year? lol

I'm pretty sure I have 3 of the 4 finalists already pegged... I would be willing to bet I could name 8 of the final 10 to.

PS Best of luck everyone!
To be 100% honest, I just want a good show like lasts year.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
as for the show....

i'm guessing this is the last regular season. they MAY do one more season with the finalists from the previous seasons (which would be pretty neat) and then i think that'll be the end of surivor for a number of years.

what do y'all think?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I know they are taking applications and planning at least one more season (2 shows) plus the All- Stars, then we'll see. As long as the ratings are good, I'm sure it will carry on for a few more years, but maybe only one per season instead of two.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts