Cigar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the last two days shopping, picking up things I've needed for a while and haven't gotten around to getting. I don't get out much. But this time was different. I was like the starving cartoon duck that only sees chicken legs wherever he looks. Mailbox-a-dor! I could seal that and put the credo there and... Or the Tower Speaker-dor! Barbie Dollhouse-a-dor! (that's sick)

Travel-dors are another story entirely. "Do you guys have lunchboxes? Yes, like for kids"; Traveling fileboxes could be converted, I even dreamed for a while about converting a classic, the Trapper Keeper. Tackle boxes were the best, some of them were just begging for cedar strips and credos shaped to fit.

Than I found an old fridge. Just didn't do it for me, don't know why.

What's the craziest -dor you've seen/heard of?
<Extra points for travel-dors.>

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
:r This is too funny... are we somehow related?? I think the absolute best would be a car/humidor... or a car-idor. Do any of you watch Monster Garage? With Jesse James the bike builder... I think this should be at the top of the list on their project cars... they could even pull in a few LLG's as their guests to build it...

·
Registered
258 Posts
For those long drives: A "Condom-A-Dor", use it once then throw it away:D ;) Comes complete with a humi-disc at the resevoir end:r .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
nero said:
did you strip the upholstry and line it with cedar yet?
Not yet. I'm still in the works of lining the entire ceiling with Climmax beads. It's taking a long time to glue each bead to the ceiling :r

1 - 9 of 9 Posts