Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Its Pipe Season!
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Croatan has been a good man this year and his gifts are coming. The problem with living at the North Pole is that the post office doesn't have flying reindeer so some of the things I ordered are taking longer than I thought.

I'll be shipping Monday or Tuesday!

· Trout Hunter
4,327 Posts
Croatan has been a good man this year and his gifts are coming. The problem with living at the North Pole is that the post office doesn't have flying reindeer so some of the things I ordered are taking longer than I thought.

I'll be shipping Monday or Tuesday!
There must have been some mistake, a glitch in the mainframe maybe. James passed his Bar exams(non-alcoholic), and has added an esquire to the end of his title. So therefore, there is no way he can be good..........HE IS A LAWYER!!!!! ;):D

· Registered
5,048 Posts
There must have been some mistake, a glitch in the mainframe maybe. James passed his Bar exams(non-alcoholic), and has added an esquire to the end of his title. So therefore, there is no way he can be good..........HE IS A LAWYER!!!!! ;):D
How does that saying go? People who live in Arkansas shouldn't throw stones? Something like that... :D

· Registered
5,048 Posts
I got my Secret Santa package yesterday.

Among other goodies, it contained: a tin of McClelland's Chirstmas Cheer, a pouch of a Holt's house blend I've never tried before, a corn cob pipe (my first), some tea, a package of gum, a pipe tool, a really cool hat, some pipe cleaners, and a geeky Christmas comic strip that made me giggle :)

I'm sans camera right now, so unfortunately there are no pics.

If the return address is to be believed, it looks like Santa is from New York. I may have to think about this one. Also, I'm wondering if Santa had my address from somewhere else because the package went to a different place than the one I currently use to receive packages (and the one I thought I pmed IHT with). Curiouser and curiouser...

For now: thanks Santa, whoever you are.

· -
11,798 Posts
Also, I'm wondering if Santa had my address from somewhere else because the package went to a different place than the one I currently use to receive packages (and the one I thought I pmed IHT with). Curiouser and curiouser...
maybe they looked at the wrong PM in SPSs' inbox? got your address from last year instead of this year would be my guess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.