Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got another contest for you guys. Hope this one is a bit tougher than last time. Just want to give back something for all the information everyone has given me, and to celebrate my new bunch of nanners.

For 10 credits:
Name the three main types of tobacco grown in Connecticut?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Jeff said:
I've got another contest for you guys. Hope this one is a bit tougher than last time. Just want to give back something for all the information everyone has given me, and to celebrate my new bunch of nanners.

For 10 credits:
Name the three main types of tobacco grown in Connecticut?
Type 61: Connecticut Shade wrapper
Type 51: Connecticut Broadleaf (binder)
Type 52: Connecticut Havana Seed (binder)

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy cow!! That must have been way to easy then. :mad: I'll really have to do my homework to stay a step ahead of you guys. :) Enjoy your 10 credits miketafc.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Jeff said:
Holy cow!! That must have been way to easy then. :mad: I'll really have to do my homework to stay a step ahead of you guys. :) Enjoy your 10 credits miketafc.
YIPPEE! I must be a genius or something ;)

Actually read alot about tabacco a while ago expecially why the Ct. leaf is still so superior to some, dispite the cost. It's the soil. Was surprised that binder was also grown there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.