Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paul (alias CrazyFool) was talking about buying a box awhile back, so I sent him a cigar so he could try it before buying. That was it. No strings attached. Uh huh.

At my door today arrives a relatiatory strike...totally unnecessary, yet totally appreciated. The CF smacks down the pig with:

HdM Petite Robusto
Monte #4
Pardon 1926 Anny
5 Vegas Series "A"
CAO Brazilia Pirahna
Gurhka Genghis Khan
Royal Jamaican
La Tradiciion
Indian Tabac

Some really great smokes Paul...I love the Montes, PANs, the 5 Vegas A's are great cigars (and timely, too ;) ), and the CAOs are a fave. The rest are new to me (except the HdM, great smoke), and I am looking forward to trying them all!!

Truly nice gesture Paul, thank you...I promise I will enjoy the smokes!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Nice little welcome home!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Wow!! Nice hit on the hog!! Enjoy those sticks Tom!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
glad they made it to you okay! hey man im just happy to return a kind gesture. to offer a stranger a very hard to aquire ISOM just because he asked how it was, its huge man. i cant thank you enough. theres nothing like repaying someone for a random act of kindness!!

BTW what color band is the Perdomo La Tradcicion? if its white its the Cuban Cafe (one of there best), if its red its there Maduro which despite being a little peppery for my taste has one of the best aromas of any cigar- period! Enjoy them all and lemme know how you ike that Petit Robusto!!!

·
I got nothing here
2,135 Posts
CrazyFool said:
glad they made it to you okay! hey man im just happy to return a kind gesture. to offer a stranger a very hard to aquire ISOM just because he asked how it was, its huge man. i cant thank you enough. theres nothing like repaying someone for a random act of kindness!!

BTW what color band is the Perdomo La Tradcicion? if its white its the Cuban Cafe (one of there best), if its red its there Maduro which despite being a little peppery for my taste has one of the best aromas of any cigar- period! Enjoy them all and lemme know how you ike that Petit Robusto!!!
Nice hit!! Despite his innocent "Oh it was nothing" attitude, Tom deserves the :sl .

He tried the same stuff with me. I think it's all part of a plan going on in that cross-checked-once-too-often mind of his, pushing innocent NC people down a slope that is a little harder to find, but oh so worth looking for.

Congrats Tom!! Enjoy the sticks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.