Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if you haven’t figured it out by now I’m a huge fan of mystery’s/blind anything. When I noticed this box on CPs site I had to give it a go. The only things I knew before it arrived were: 1) it has 16 “premium/name brand cigars, 2) it had other things “any red blooded American man would love”, and 3) it was $50 shipped. For the price point I was concerned about what the considered name brand cigars. There is a lot of wiggle room with that statement. Other then that I had no idea what to expect. So here we go…
Wood Rectangle Food Hood Flooring
Wood Cylinder Cigar Bullet Gun accessory

Brown Product Luggage and bags Bag Font

I must say they were completely right!! It is a box of crud. That being said I’m not disappointed at all. The cigars were surprisingly decent. Not sure about the la palinas never tried them. All in all it’s a win. I’ll keep the cutter. The cigars will go into my friends and family humidor so I don’t have to give away my personal smokes, unless I really like you. And lastly it looks like my uncles bday shopping is complete. For $50 shipped I would give another one a go. If they did an ultra premium box for $100 I would most likely go for that as well. Let me know what y’all think. Also let me know if you run across any other cigar mystery boxes. I’ll be your huckleberry, for anything blind lol. Just FYI the English muffins and danish didn’t come with the box. Don’t want anyone to get too excited

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted a few of those boxes that I’ve gotten. Remember it’s an every other month box 6 boxes a year. It’s a good box for higher end cigar swag

Reactions: TheRealQuincy

·
Super Moderator
17,798 Posts
They must be Cuban muffins. Just brush it off and eat em anyway.. lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Bird-Dog

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Not bad at all. That palio cutter is at least $20 by itself.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts