Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owe someone a favor, around $500 bucks worth. Anything harley davidson related I could buy him besides a gift certificate. I don't know jack about harleys, so need some input. And I don't know what kind of bike he has either.

· Registered
1,701 Posts
I owe someone a favor, around $500 bucks worth. Anything harley davidson related I could buy him besides a gift certificate. I don't know jack about harleys, so need some input. And I don't know what kind of bike he has either.
A Honda emblem to stick over the HD one on his bike. :chk

· Registered
876 Posts
I'd stick with a gift certificate, Harley owners are picky as far as what they want on their bike, etc.
:tpd:
I have a friend who keeps floating questions around the subject of I wonder what I can get him for his bike (he's a new HD owner of a tricked out RoadKing Custom), I keep putting him off with comments like "It's about how I want it" (lie), or " I don't know, I'll know it when I see it". Not that I don't appreciate the gesture, it's just my vision and I don't want to distort it with something that's not there. I'd really hate to be put into the position of making a good friend feel bad by not including the hard thought out bling they thought I might like for my ride.

Maybe you can hook up with one of us on the HD shirt trade threads and include an otherwise not reachable shirt to wrap it in? I'm in Denver if that helps.

Just my opinion, actual mileage may vary.

· Registered
510 Posts
Chrome is a private taste..:cb its best to let them decide..
But you cannot go wrong with any thing thats branded HD:mn clothing, personal items and so forth..:2

· Registered
2,074 Posts
Accord or Civic?

What? They stil make motorcycles?

Why? :confused:
Yeah, piece of shit plastic wannabe Fatboys whith owners who swear they are built better than Harleys because the dipshit punk with the soul patch at the metric shop told them Harleys fall apart. He learned this from his dipshit manager who remembers Harleys before they came out with the EVO engine which is the best engine ever made and is built like a tractor.

The same guy then leaves and wished he bought the Harley and wonders why the $6000 Suzuki is only worth $4000 a month later even though the once a week ride he took only put 300 miles on the bike. He swore it was the same and even bought the 700 Vance and Hines pipes to make it sound like a Harley but still felt like a dork at every bike rally he attended and couldn't believe all the Harley guys knew it was a metric 500 yards away.

Back to the topic... Get him a Willie G leather jacket, he'll love you.

· Registered
1,193 Posts
Yeah, piece of shit plastic wannabe Fatboys whith owners who swear they are built better than Harleys because the dipshit punk with the soul patch at the metric shop told them Harleys fall apart. He learned this from his dipshit manager who remembers Harleys before they came out with the EVO engine which is the best engine ever made and is built like a tractor.

The same guy then leaves and wished he bought the Harley and wonders why the $6000 Suzuki is only worth $4000 a month later even though the once a week ride he took only put 300 miles on the bike. He swore it was the same and even bought the 700 Vance and Hines pipes to make it sound like a Harley but still felt like a dork at every bike rally he attended and couldn't believe all the Harley guys knew it was a metric 500 yards away.

Back to the topic... Get him a Willie G leather jacket, he'll love you.
Dude...WTF. You ride what you want, I ride what I want. Why can't it be left at that?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.