Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;) :r

Conversation overheard after Eagles players and coaches cleaned out their lockers and were heading to the parking lot....

Donovan McNabb: "Well, what the Hell. So what's it gonna be Duce? Pebble Beach or Sawgrass?"

Duce Staley: "How about Los Colinas? We can get in a couple rounds before you head to Hawaii and I talk contract with Parcells while I'm there."

Donovan McNabb: "So what's your pleasure Andy?"

Andy Reid: "Pebble Beach sounds good. It's not too far from the Bay Area. After I meet with Katz, it might be good to be near Oakland so I can talk 'business' with a 'certain guy' there."

Eagles fan: "Why don't all you dickheads go play The Woodlands in Houston? That's as close to the Super Bowl as you MFers will ever get!"

·
Registered
584 Posts
Scuba Steve said:
After the way they played I hope they were going to be someones caddy! I am a Philly fan since I was born but they are on the cusp of being disowned by me.

Smoke Out!
Ahhh...then you are not a "True Fan" True Fans are they from thick and thin...The RAIDERS, DODGERS, AND KINGS will come through for me sometime. I have a Monte A from '82 I'm waiting to torch when the Kings win the Stanley Cup...and similar for the other teams. IF nothing else my smokes get a little more age and I remain a TRUE FAN! :D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Boy oh boy is that Monte A going to be good if you ever get a chance to smoke it MADURO. Might be awhile :D

As for philly this is the 2nd time they have screwed the pooch in the playoffs. I friggin hate NE, so I'll be in the Panthers corner come Super Bowl Sunday.

:pu

·
Registered
68 Posts
originaly posted by MADURO_MAS_DURO

Ahhh...then you are not a "True Fan" True Fans are they from thick and thin...The RAIDERS, DODGERS, AND KINGS will come through for me sometime. I have a Monte A from '82 I'm waiting to torch when the Kings win the Stanley Cup...and similar for the other teams. IF nothing else my smokes get a little more age and I remain a TRUE FAN!
Oh I am a true fan, I have been patiently waiting for them to get back to the Super Bowl since I saw them blow it in '80 when I was in grade school. I will never really abandon them but they sure do make an effort to push us fans away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.