Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that my 3rd bunch of nanners is dangerously close to arriving. I would like to thank all of you that have contributed to this board and made it such a joy for me to be a part of. As a token of my appreciation (and as is my custom) I will hold a contest in honor of the soon to be event.

Whomever comes the closest, without going over, to guessing the day and time my 500th post will arrive shall receive a 10 pack sampler from my stash of cigars. Everyone is welcome to play, three guesses per day, no edits please. Let the guessing begin. :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Mar 1, 10AM - (given the fact that I'm sure you realize that you can basically "select" the winner whenever you want, I will say that I am pulling for UNC this year in the tourney)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
At 2.3 posts per day...27 posts to get to 500...

1) 1230, 7 Mar 05

2) 1630, 5 Mar 05

3) 0330, 27 Feb 05

IhopeIwinIhopeIwinIhopeIwin....

Scott"I'llbeback"M

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
March 5, 2005 at 6:34 P.M.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Steeltown said:
Mar 1, 10AM - (given the fact that I'm sure you realize that you can basically "select" the winner whenever you want, I will say that I am pulling for UNC this year in the tourney)
Hmmmm, flatery - I like that.
I forgot to state that if there is more than one person with the right guess, the first one to post the time will win.

Good luck and keep the guesses rolling in.

pjg

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.