Registered
1,327 Posts
BRAVO!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Scott"lowlybeater"M

·
Registered
882 Posts
Congrats. Thanks for being here and contributing as much as you do I have learned a lot from reading your post thanks. I am looking forward to the many future post. Ihopeyougetthatbannanacreampietonight:D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Thanks guys.

I have been here for less than a year, so I'm still kind of an FNG in a way. There are a lot wiser & more experienced gorillas than me in this jungle......I just have a garrulous nature. ;) .......

.......in person I am quite shy & introverted........ :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
kansashat said:
Thanks guys.

I have been here for less than a year, so I'm still kind of an FNG in a way. There are a lot wiser & more experienced gorillas than me in this jungle......I just have a garrulous nature. ;) .......

Congrats, for a accomplishing such a difficult task I would surely switch to a new avatar. Maybe something like........

Attachments

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations! Have learned a great deal from your posts. Thanks for all the hard work.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Congrats! I always enjoy reading your posts.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
:D Mad Congratulations and Banannacreampies for you! :D

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
kansashat said:
Thanks guys.

Oh, he!!, you're just a PW that is averaging ove 4.5 PPD :bx

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
And for some strange reason, your review of every cigar that I have also tasted is right on, except for the Gran Habano Corojo #5, which you say is good but I haven't seen in the review section yet. I found it a litttle bland, I'll have to try another one. Actually you said the Robusto was good and I tried the Rothschild.
But still, its a little scary our tastes are so alike. :tpd:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Congrats Mr. Hat! You are one knowledgeable (man, I wish there was a spellcheck around here somewhere!!) gorilla!! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.