Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I must admit that I did not see this one coming. I picked the Lakers all the way. I am glad that I didn't bet you on this one!

·
Registered
119 Posts
the lakers looked very old and tired throughout the series. credit goes to the pistons for their suffocating defence. the only one in lakerland who saw what was really going on and called it like it was.....lakers getting soundly outplayed...was magic johnson. everyone else whined about conspiracies AGAINST the lakers. boy, that's a freakin laugh......they've gotten every call and then some for years. congrats to the pistons!!!

·
-
11,412 Posts
can we get on to football season now, please??!! a sport i follow like no other...

motorcycle road racing comes a close 2nd. :fu

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Awsome....since I don't have cable....I didn't get to the games. I'm glad the Lakers lost.

WOOOHOOO Detroit.

Ctop

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Phils quitting, Kobes a free agent, Shaq wants out! Hey if I lived in L.A., I'd encourage all 3 of them to move along. That is really good news for Laker fans, with all three volunteering, just makes it easy to get away from showtime and move into "team-time." I think it's a good move for all the NBA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.