Cigar Forums banner

Computer died, lost all book marks.

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Rock31 
#1 ·
Can some one link me all the good pipe making, repair, tobacco sales, pipe sales, and most importantly estate pipe listings that they can think of please. I had about 6 months worth of book marks on my old computer saved up that I had dug very deep for, and could find just about anything I needed...now I'm stuck with 4noggings and cup o' joes haha.

Thanks.

#3 ·
If there's anything else you lost, you can usually get it back if you take it to a repair place and have them copy the disk to a portable backup. You can get a few hundred meg for like $50 and they'll charge you like $50 to recover your stuff onto it. Also, if it's the motherboard and not the disk that went, you can take the disk out of the machine and use it for a second disk in another machine and not have to deal with a shop at all. For the future, get a cheapo thumbdrive and back up your stuff every now and again.

#5 ·
Here's what I've got:

Pipes FAQ: alt. smokers.pipes, June, 2008 - alt.smokers.pipes | Google Groups Welcome to Boswells Tamp and Puff • Index page Peterson Pipes Peterson Smoking Pipes Tobacco Pipe Meerschaum Welcome to Boswells Bulldog tobacco pipe - Shop sales, stores & prices at TheFind.com The Pipe Tobacco Aging, Storage and Cellaring FAQ: Tobacco Categorization Corncob- Country Gentleman Missouri Meerschaum Company - Pipes Classic Pipe Shape Chart Accessories Accessories - Pipe Cases and Tobacco Pouches Castleford Black Leather Pipe Tobacco Case Pouch - NEW - eBay (item 330400183734 end time Apr-29-10 21:02:39 PDT) Lighters Bentley Lighter w/ Tamper (Black) Accessories at Smoking Pipes .com Butane Lighters by BugStores! Windproof butane torch lighters for a cigar or pipe. Lighters---Xikar GOOD SOURCE OF LIGHTERS Shop - The Cigar Diary lighter Vector KGM-Official Website of Vector lighters and Cigar Accessories BuyLighters.com - Nibo Pipe Lighter Forums Topics - pipes.org discussions New York Pipe Club Seattle Pipe Club Smoking Pipes | Pipe Smokers | Pipe Tobacco | Pipes & Tobacco Reviews Brothers of Briar pipes.org discussions: Wanted Pipe Smokers Forums :: Pipe & Tobacco Forums PipeChat - Index North American Society of Pipe Collectors Keep your favorite tobaccos optimally fresh - Neill's Blog - PIpe and Tobacco Collectors Tobaccos Mac Baren - Flake Tobacco Welcome to Boswells Pease Pilgrimage - Chelsea Morning - Smokers Forums Selecting Pipe Tobacco Are new BALL jars clean? Pipe Tobacco-check prices-seem high Tobacco Cellar - Store Your Premium Pipe Tobacco Here! Lil' Brown Smoke Shack. Tribal Smoke Shop In Yakima, WA > Home 4noggins.com Cigars, Pipes, Pipe Tobacco, and Smoking Accessories at PipesandCigars.com Bulk Tobacco at Smoking Pipes .com Peter Stokkebye Bulk Tobacco Tobacco Reviews - Pipe Tobacco Reviews - LuxuryTobaccoReviews.com Maintenance and how-to's The Professor's Pipe-Sweetening Treatment Pipedia meerschaum pipe facts 'Forever' Stems Tobacco Pipe Packing (Loading, Filling) Methods - Part 2 | With Pipe and Pen YouTube - Frank Method 1 of 3 Cleaning Vulcanite Stems « The Pipe Smoker Tobacco pipe smoking tips Pipe cleaning video. Learn by watching! Pipe Websites Seattle Pipe Club Pipe Makers' Forum - the only forum site for pipe makers on the web Dunhill-pipe group sizes I found a new stem cleaner that works! - Smokers Forums Pipe Size Chart - Aristocob J.H. Lowe Smoking Pipe Repair Parts and Supplies Meerschaum Coloring - A Guide to Developing Patina on Your Pipe | Pipes Magazine - Community for the 21st Century Tobacco Pipe Smoker Finding That Magic Fit Between Pipe and Tobacco - Neill's Blog - For Pipe Collectors Everywhere Pipe Making Information and Supplies from PIMO Pipe Craft Pipe Making - Pipedia Tyler Lane Pipes Pipe Makers Emporium | Briar, Quality Stems & Pipe Making Accessories J.H. Lowe Lucite Bits Pipes of Interest Peterson Pipes Peterson Smoking Pipes Tobacco Pipe Meerschaum peterson shannon pipes - Google Search Peterson Shannon (80S) Fishtail Pipes at Smoking Pipes .com Peterson ARAN Pipes Savinelli Duca Carlo Savinelli Naturals Pipe with Vulcanite Savinelli Venezia Pipes IMP Meerschaum Pipe - SPECIAL BULLDOG!! - eBay (item 260582789549 end time Jun-07-10 12:45:48 PDT) eBay Stores - meerfan's Meerschaum Store, IMP Meerschaum Pipes, IMP CLASSIC Meerschaum Pipes items on eBay.com bakipipes-meerscham AND Meerschaum Pipes - In-Stock Vendors & manufacturers Falcon Pipes - We Are The #1 Falcon Website With The Lowest Prices Anywhere. estatebriarpipes.dk Results for CLASSICAL SHAPES Altinok Pipe - Excellent Turkish Meerschaum Smoking Pipes bestmeerschaums AAA Meerschaum Pipe Superstore About Us specials-Pulver's briars Home - Welcome to the Smoker Aristocob AND Meerschaum Pipes (www.meerschaum.com) Pipe Makers Emporium | Briar, Quality Stems, Pipe Repair&Classes YouTube - Ask A Pipe Smoker -- Annoying People and New Cars
YouTube - Online Retailer Fails To Ship Hitler's Pipe Tobacco Order - Parody

#6 ·
You might want to try getting an account with xmarks. It saves all of your bookmarks and syncs them with any computer you have your xmarks account on. If you add bookmarks, it also remembers those and syncs those as well. Never lose your bookmarks again. BTW, it is my favorite price of FREE. :)

#8 ·
PM me. I might be able to do some data recovery for you since your somewhat local. I don't have too much hardware for recovery but I do have a handful of computers that I might be able to piggy-back your hard drive to and grab your links. Depends on what you mean by "computer died".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.