Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Puffin' Colt
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is WOW!! Freakin' WOW!!! (Please excuse the size of the pics, I usually use my cell phone but this time I borrowed the wife's digital so I am still trying out how to resize them).

I just got blasted nuclear style by 2 BOTL that are most definitely in the Puff Bomber's Hall of Infamy. Both of them kicked my ass so bad, the damage from both won't fit on one thread so this is the damage supplied by the sly smart nuclear bomb that Zitro Joe demolished me with. Just imagine this, a bomb this size going off in a 725 square foot house!! KABLOOM!!

I don't even know what happened, I just know that when I got home from work, I pulled up to rubble and I cannot remember the last 2 hours. I woke up with a serious headache and a camera in one hand. It appears I used it to survey the damage for insurance purposes.

Not only did I get the wildest and greatest assortment of cigars, they are all ones I have wanted to try and now get the chance!! I am just floored at the amount and size of the bombs that hit today.

Here is the damage:

Being completely serious though, this was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined and it really means a lot to me and my family as well. My wife absolutely loves the burp cloth and so do I!! As you can see, Easton loves it too (just don't try to tell him it's not a blanket because that is how he seems to want to enjoy it right now).

Thank you so much!! Please tell Erin she did an outstanding job on the burp cloth and let her know it means the world to us. Puff has been a wonderful place that I have met so many great people on and I am so honored to be here.

· Puffin' Colt
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's freaking outstanding, good on you guy's, and congrats Devlin cute kid!
That definitely blew me away!!

Thank you very much. My son is definitely a chilled baby. He only cries when he is hungry (but that does happen a bit often, he was a 9 lb baby and he was a week early lol!)

· Registered
170 Posts
Holy S&%t!!! Joe, when you lay it down, you mean business. That is a fantastic, understatement of the year, hit. With all of the activity in FL lately I am surprised the Governor has not declared it a State of emergency.

The awesomeness of the brothers here knows no bounds.

Awesome work Joe.

· Puffin' Colt
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do have to say that my neighbor was not hit but was so stunned by the severity of the blast, I saw him run out with a vest and helmet on with an AK47 in one hand and a Mossberg 12 gauge in the other! haha

Seriously though, there is a sign on the side of his house that says "If you can read this...You're in range!!"

haha.. I am still reeling from the smackdown Zitro Joe & Smelvis bestowed upon me. Esoteric is definitely on the ropes lol.

Thanks everyone for the comments about my son. No doubt he is gonna be a ladies man...and a great BOTL as well! The people of this board are definitely a great role models!

There is an allstar group of mad bombers here.. Too many to mention all in one post but everyone has seen the ongoing onslaught (which kicks ass by the way) haha

· Double Trouble
3,016 Posts
My gosh, that is MASSIVE!!

You wont have to dip into your diaper funds to purchase smokes for a while Devlin.

WTG Joe!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.