Cigar Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts
PTSD, Attention Deficit maybe, I’m lost as last years Easter Egg LMAO. Well not really but I do miss the alerts when replies came in, RG and Feedback scores.
You can set it up for push notifications. Tells you when anyone posts in a thread you're on. As for alerts. Click on your avatar and one in the drop down box is alerts. Likes, replies, quotes and PMs.

I got faith in yunz guys. If I can kinda figure it out, yunz will too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
456 Posts
Ok so I’m getting the hang of it but there’s one thing. When I’m on my phone and I’m looking at a post with enough likes to get the “and x others “ message the list fills the screen. I can’t figure out how to get back to the thread without hitting the back button which takes me too far back. Is there a better way to dismiss that list?

·
Administrator
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hey there!

Once you select the "likes" list on a post, and that window you mentioned fills the screen.
You can tap anywhere outside of the "Like" window (red box). That will close the window and put you back where you were within the thread.
CigarForums_net_LikesExample.jpg

~Richard

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
456 Posts
Hey there!

Once you select the "likes" list on a post, and that window you mentioned fills the screen.
You can tap anywhere outside of the "Like" window (red box). That will close the window and put you back where you were within the thread.
View attachment 305508

~Richard
OK thanks Richard. It's a lot easier to explain than it is to do with my fingers.

·
Bloke with a Smoke
605 Posts
I belong to another forum that has been down two days. The server which hosts them caught on fire. Then the back up generator caught the building on fire. They are scrambling to get back up and runnuig.

If we don’t have a backup plan for such an eventuality it may be a good idea to formulate one

FYI

41 - 48 of 48 Posts