Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw these dates on Cigars for Aficionados site. I haven't been there yet but looks like a nice spot.

Saturday, May 14th
The CIGARS FOR THE TROOPS Golf Outing.
Hog Roast at C F A.
Oliva Cigar Event at C F A with special deals.

Fathers Day - Sunday, June 19th
ROCKY PATEL CIGAR EVENT
Special Deals & Refreshments

·
Registered
111 Posts
I did my last purchase there.. I live in Springfield..
It is much more than regular walk in cigar shops..
There is a man there, an old man. When you see him, you will understand that he knows a lot about cigars..

And humidor, not a giant selection.. But they have real good ones..
Great place to stop by.. Make purchases.. And don't forget to make conversations with that man..

·
Registered
111 Posts
By the way, his name is Robert Mack..
I don't mean that he knows the best about cigars, just when I went, he was there and he helped me.

Have a nice smoke and I hope you like that place, too..

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I think I've talked to him on the phone a few times. Seems they never have hydrometers in stock. Man, the Oliva event is going on right now and I just got off work and don't feel like making the 45 min. drive there..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yep. I was looking for hydrometers and humidifiers, they didnt have em.
Just he gave me two little pack of arthuro fuento humidifiers, ones like water pillows. And I even could not figure out how to make it work :)

Such a nice store anyway.. Not a big selection, not a lot of humidors, cutters, lighters for sale.. But it is nice anyway.. They have enough cigar selection.. And they have a couple of really good ones..

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I've called them like 3 times and never have hydrometers. I gotta head to Springfield within the next week for work. Plan on dropping in. I don't have a B&M here with quality smokes. I'm hoping they have some of the ones I'm looking to get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.