Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
-=A Smoking Poet=-
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since joining on February I have been on the sidelines of the world war of bombs going on in this forum. I just recently sent my first bomb (though it wasn't much) I wanted to share the experience of a good cigar with someone else. I have always tried to give more than I recieve in life, because I get pleasure out of knowing someone else is enjoying a moment in their life because of something I did. I was never ready for what happend tonight, and I feel like I am 5 again being surprised at Christmas, it's unexplainable.

I have lost a couple appendages from the bomb that shook my block tonight. After an annoying day at work, and a longgg few hours at school I got home around 10ish and opened my mailbox. I once made the mistake of saying I hadn't tried a certain vitola of the Padron line and you know what I got for my momentary loss of concetration? A thermo-nuclear bomb sent right to my door from the one and only zemekone. Gerry you have shocked and humbled me with your enormous generosity. Thank you so much, for dropping the first bomb I have ever gotten (and what a bomb it is!). He practically covered the entire Padron line!! It will not be forgotten, and you have picked out the perfect cigars that suite my taste!. Thanx again you are a true BOTL.

Attachments

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Very Nice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.