Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched Cold Mountain this evening. Thought Jude Law did an excellent job in the role of Inman. This guy is really coming along well.

Renee Zellweger was exquisite in the role of Ruby.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
You know, I read the book, but don't think I would see the movie. I just don't think the movie could capture the breadth of emotion delivered in the book.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I enjoyed the movie a lot. Love Renee Zellweger's charachter.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I read the book a year or so ago, haven't seen the movie yet. Guess I had better get with it. The book was very good. Has anyone seen the magazine covers with Renee Zellweger brunette and dolled up yet. WOW! It should be illegal to sell that woman peroxide.

Radar

·
Registered
882 Posts
I unfortunitly made the mistake of reading the book first. The book was great, but it made my expectation for the movie a little higher than it should have been. The great story line mixed with good actors I expected a fair movie, but it failed to make par. If it not for seeing Zellweger I probable would have quite watching the movie. If I have not read the book this would probaly have been a good movie to watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.