Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say I'm a sucker for some of these actresses. This was my first time seeing zelly since that semi-forgettable "you had me at hello" line she broke out with in Jerry Maguire.

I don't think I ever fell in love with a character in the first breath before, and I thought her performance was worth twice the price of admission at least. Not to mention a great movie on some other accounts also...

Renee Zellweger has been announced to play Janis Joplin in Piece of my Heart. This will also apparently be her first try as one of the producers, implying that she has some personal motivation for this story? After seeing her in this movie I am definitely interested in this project. Does anyone think she can pull it off? Are her Bridget Jones movies (or any of her other ones) worth watching?

oh yeah, (cigarContent) had to light up an R&J Ex4 while watching the movie on account of it being so good...

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
She's Great Hogg. I'm becoming obsessed with her as well. Plus she has been dating Jack White of the White Stripes. A hellbent wildman and amazing musician. Just pleaded innocent to punching out the opening acts lead singer today. She is in good company to potray Janis. This is great news! Thanks for the heads up. rns

·
-
11,412 Posts
was the movie worth watching, other than zellweger? i like her as well, but totally despise that other wench, nicole kidman... what a CUN*!

i normally stay away from any movie with kidman in it... if she's not on the screen all day long, and the story is good, i might check it out.

·
Registered
290 Posts
renee zellweger

saw Renee in Chicago and Cold Mountain. WOW - talk about versatile.

A 20's nightclub hoofer (all her own singing and dancing) and civil war mountain girl.

Didn't get to see My Myself & Irene, but have seen everything else she's done (including Bridget Jones and Down with Love).

If she doesn't get supporting actress Oscar for Cold Mountain, its a travesty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.