Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One word: SMOOOOTH!!!

This cigar is worth every penny. From the get go you know it is going to be special.
Size: Corona Gorda 6x52
Appearance: Damn near perfect with a deep Colorado/Rosado like wrapper that is smooth and oily and not a single defect and rolled to a perfect triple seam cap.
Feel: Oily and silky. A bit firm which might lead one to believe that it might have a tight draw but don't worry, it does not
Aroma: What can I say, as with all ISOMs, "Smells like Sh#t but tastes like Heaven!"
Burn: Perfect. White ash and no relights required on ANY of the 3 that I have smoked recently (I thought I would age the other two but OOPS!)
Taste: Medium bodied with chocolate, espresso and hints of pepper in a complex and VERY SMOOOTH smoke.
Impression: One of the finest ISOMs I have ever smoked. I thought that it would be like the Cohiba Robusto but with the exception of the smooth, medium body, this cigar is far more complex in its flavor profile. I have smoked many ISOMs and this one is right up there at the top. Cohiba is a pricey brand but so far I have not been disappointed. Sure there are plenty of great ISOM smokes for less money but when you really want to treat yourself a Cohiba Siglo VI is the way to go!

Greg

·
Registered
756 Posts
Re: Cohiba Siglo VI

so far i have liked all of these i have had. i jumped on the bandwagon and got a box as soon as possible. paid way too much for it in hind sight, but have been through most of the box, and they are just getting better and better!
jimmy
:tpd:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

Yeah I love the smell of Habanos.

I don't know if I would spend the cash for these. I smoked a Cohiba Reserva Coronas especiales on Saturday. Part of a box split between IHT and Motortown. I thought it was a very good cigar. Probably the best Cohiba I've had. I think I will let the rest sit. Glad that you enjoyed the Sig VI.

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts

Yep i like the aroma of the habanos too, but theydo have a distinctive smell that if you are not used to cigars you wont like, As for the Cohiba Siglo VI im hoping to try one soon. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts

Yup, spectacular construction. Tight wrap, but beautiful draw. Best looking tubes on the market.

Taste- man, same as the RyJ robusto, the flavor was subtle, mild. Just not powerful like some of the others- Bolivar, SCdlH, even Co Ros. Not in the same complex flavor category as Co Reservas. That would seem logical with 4-5 years difference in aging.

Having said that, I've been through 5-3 tube packs and one box of 10. Another box of 10 sitting in the humidor to age for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.