Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always wanted to try this cigar but have never gotten the opportunity or decided to pull the trigger on a purchase (Perhaps it is because they are a little pricey for the size).

I hope that some of the BOTL's out there that have some experience with this cigar could give me your opinions and help me decide if it is time to bite the bullet and make the purchase. Let me know if your opinion on this cigar.

Thanks

· Registered
1,498 Posts
These are great little cigars, a little spicier than the Siglo lineup, and not as sweet as the CE's. Excellent tabacco for a small cigar, but as you note, the price point is a little steep.

· Registered
2,424 Posts
Pull the trigger on some. You won't regret it as long as you don't think about what you could have bought for the same price. They're excellent little cigars that I find to be a fantastic treat every once in awhile.

· Registered
2,576 Posts
Pull the trigger on some. You won't regret it as long as you don't think about what you could have bought for the same price. They're excellent little cigars that I find to be a fantastic treat every once in awhile.
:tpd:

I would suggest that you try these too. I agree with 12Stones - great cigars.

· Registered
381 Posts
Good cigars that become really good with at least 4 years on them.I have a small amount of an 01 box left that are fantastic,and dwindling... my 04's have great potential(imho),but are sleeping until next year....

When smoked properly they are :tu

· Registered
1,083 Posts
I was in the same problem about the CoRo's and pulled the trigger. I do not smoke the cigar everyday, or even one a week. I will say the ones I have smoked have made the CoRo a fixture in my humi.

In other words get them, you will be very happy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts